Friday, August 12, 2011

Jelly beans - Friday Fun

Well. I do love jelly beans but the best bit about today's jelly beans is that it is Camp Diabetes - Making a difference for kids with diabetes.

I have almost finished packing for our weekend away. I still need to check my list but I think I am almost done. Packing for 6 is quite an exercise. But I am really looking forward to the weekend of meeting other families dealing with diabetes. And sharing our story of Miss F's rare form of diabetes and her new treatment. Our story of Neonatal Diabetes might not make a direct difference to anyone on camp but hopefully it will help spread the word to even more people of this rare form of diabetes.

Everyone is looking forward to the weekend away.  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Excited to hear how camp went!!