Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting things done.

I have been getting things done this today. Yes, it's a little sad that this is worthy of a post but it's true.
I have been having trouble getting "things" done lately. Motivation has been low.
I have folded a load of washing, and put it away. I have done two loads of washing and the first is currently drying.
DH did ironing for me last night while I went to the gym and I have put those items away. He is a gem.
I have started preparing the salad for our Community group dinner tonight.
And I made a phone call that I have been meaning to do for over a week.
Yay me.
It helps that DD#4 F is asleep and the others are at school and day care.
I still need to make something for supper. Maybe a chocolate cake.

1 comment:

Jules said...

i love the feeling of getting things done at home. for me it must be D related, like a control thing. gotta have good control of something, right? argh.