Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Worried about Yasi

I have been thinking about North Queensland and the cyclone that is tearing through their towns.
The floods were distructive but in a totally different way.As I have been going about my normal day I have been thinking about those preparing for the cyclone and feeling guilty. I have been feeling guilty that I am not affected. Even after seeing the devastation brought by the flood waters and being brought to tears I am having trouble contemplating what is happening.
One of the things I am thinking about as well is all the people with diabetes and knowing how extra prepared they need to be in a situation like this.
I can only pray for the safety of those in the midst of the storm.

1 comment:

Nicola Vaughen said...

All the latest videos of Yasi can be found on the following hub:
http://cyclone.videohq.tv

Scary!

They have people on the ground right now, providing video feeds and feedback from most affected areas.

I hope that's useful.